Friday, June 14, 2013

Beauty Blogs

Ever since I started reading a lot of beauty blogs, I have decided to make one of my own. But like my youtube channel, I don't want it to just be about beauty but also about what I want it to be.Who do you look up to to get you to where you are now? please leave me a comment below if you like to see more. Below are a list of my favorite beauty gurus.

Melmphs aka Melissa is one of my all-time favorites because she is so bubbly and so full of life that it is hard not to love her. Some don't like her because of her accent, or whatever! I think that is just plain nonsense. She is beautiful and absolutely adorable. She does a wide range of things from Tutorials Reviews and Makeup Hits and Misses. She is definitely worth watching ! Please follow her and subscribe to her Youtube channel; she is aca-awesome !

Carlibel is also one of my all-time favorites. She is beautiful and great at what she does. She also does Tutorials, Reviews, and Beauty Hauls. She even goes as far as to do all the youtube tags if she wants. I love her professionalism and her personality. It doesn't seem fake at all, like most people I have seen before. One of the main things that has caught my attention with Carli when I was looking for makeup tutorials was the fact that EVERY VIDEO HAS AN INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE IN THE BEGINNING before she starts. She is a positive influence to anyone watching and I have yet to find something I don't like about her. She is beautiful and definitely worth watching. Please go to her Youtube page and subscribe to her. 

Jaclyn is a Mac Makeup Artist, whom I loved from the beginning because she keeps it real. I know some people have bashed on her because they think that she is getting paid to say some stuff in her reviews but I believe that she is an amazing person. I followed her on keek and absolutely love her personality. She is very carefree and absolutely beautiful. Majority of the videos I have seen have been about Beauty Tutorials Reviews and Youtube tags. She does monthly favorites and other things as well. She is very detailed and it is no wonder she is a Mac MUA. But like everyone here, she is human. I recommend following her and subscribing to her Youtube channel as well. 

Last but definitely not least, my very first youtube beauty guru that I ever watched, MICHELLE PHAN! She is beautiful and creative. She is the founder of Ipsy Glam Bags. I was happy to have subscribed to her from the start because she has a variety of videos based on beauty. She is still my favorite and I cannot wait to meet her at the Generation Beauty this year ! She keeps some videos very simple and easy for us to follow. She is my idol and what inspired me to become a beauty blogger and MUA. Please follow and subscribe to her Youtube Channel. :)

Please leave me a comment on who is your favorite beauty guru or who inspired you to be who you are now :) Thanks for reading and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment