Sunday, June 16, 2013

My First Makeup Collaboration on IG

As everyone knows, I am still a beginner with makeup. I am not a professional and I did not take school for beauty either. But these are my personal opinions. I love everything about makeup and this was my very first collaboration with amazing ladies on instagram.

Feel Free to follow me if you like: @MAKEUPJUNKIE408


I hosted my very first makeup collaboration on instagram. And what better choice to do than the NFL Football Teams... Especially with the upcoming new season. I absolutely love these ladies and definitely are worth following. My part and team was the 49ers. If you must know, I am a die hard 49ers fan and cannot wait for the season to come already. Anyways, who said makeup junkies cannot be sports fans??? :) I have more makeup collaborations coming up soon. Stay tuned, and God Bless.

And HAPPY FATHER'S DAYS TO MY GRANDPAS AND DADDY!!! I love you both dearly and definitely wouldn't be anywhere in this world without your loves. Stay blessed and Stay safe. 

comment below for more ideas for collaborations , what you would like to see from me and if you liked or not. Also please follow my facebook page and like :) http://www.facebook.com/makeupjunkie408

No comments:

Post a Comment