Friday, December 18, 2015

Details About My Blog

Welcome

TEiNE050210 is very dear to me as a name because it represents my papa who has passed away on May 2nd, 2010.

This blog is specifically about all of my fashion designs I have put together on the website Polyvore. Some of them I have bought together, others are projects I have made for some people who have asked.

On a book website I found through random apps, I have found people describing outfits of characters in there books, and I have done my best to provide that image for them freely.

Other than that this blog is about to be more specific in why I put these items together and why I love fashion period.

Now, I am NO fashion major, so please do not take my opinion as a credited or liable to the facts. I just want to express my love for clothes, shoes, accessories, etc. These outfits are more of what I would wear, so I do not know if they would fit for all of you or if it is even GREAT styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment