Monday, November 21, 2016

Chic


I've posted repeatedly about "them cozy, lazy days" when you just don't want to dress up at all or leave the house. Here is a chic, yet laid back look you can familiarize yourself with.
Honestly, during winter, you can never go wrong with turtle necks. At first when I was younger, I used to hate turtle necks because they irritated my neck. But now that I am older, I understand the necessity for having the material covering my entire neck. [It is to keep you warm! Duh!]
Skinny jeans were my option in this, yet you can easily change it out for leggings or sweat pants. But since we are going for chic, I decided to go with something a little bit more fashion-sensible.
Winter shoe trends: boots. Nude boots, especially faux boots, are the new 'in' trend. Plus it matches with the cover up coat.
I always save the jewelry for last, because you can design your fashion around jewelry you are going to wear, or vice versa. Since we are in the season of nudes, Gold earrings would have to suffice. Merry Christmas, and Happy holidays. Enjoy beauties.

Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment