Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Christmas Blues

Christmas is just around the corner, and I am still lacking inspiration for what gifts to give for my family members. Ever thinking of last minute Christmas shopping for family, the best gift is to give them something that is made straight from the heart or something more meaningful than presents under the Christmas tree.

This year I decided to do crochet work for my family. Beanies, leg warmers, ear warmers, and blankets. I am still learning how to do the last one but I am excited to start adding in my own designs so that they know how hard I worked to make their gifts.

Most Christmases, I normally don't do any presents unless it is for the little kids and babies. But this year, I am doing both. Wish me luck and have a merry, jolly Blue Christmas. Enjoy Beauties!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! 💖
Christmas Blues


No comments:

Post a Comment